How to insert image in Gmail Message
Updated on August 24, 2020
Have you ever wanted to add or insert an image in the Gmail messages? If yes, then follow the below method to add or insert images (single or multiple) in Gmail Messages.
Insert image in Gmail Message
- Open Gmail in your Browser (skip the step, if gmail is already opened).
- Click on the Compose Button to create a New Email (skip the step, if already composing the Email Message).
- Click on the Insert Photo Button.
- Click on the Upload Menu:
- Click on the Choose Photo to Upload (alternatively, you can also drag-and-drop images in the box):
Select the image from your computer and click on Open Button (you can insert multiple images at once):
- Click on the image to select it.
- Now use the Bounding Box to resize the image in the Gmail Message (optional). Alternatively, you can also choose the available resize options i.e Small, Best Fit, and Original Size.
Congratulations! You just learned to insert an image in the Gmail Message.
[*] Add Hyperlink: If you want to add a hyperlink (website URL or Email) to an image in Gmail Message, then head over to How-to Add Hyperlink to an Image in Gmail Message page.
[*] Gmail Guide: If you are looking for more useful How-to guides on Google Gmail, then check out Gmail Guide Page.
[*] Gmail Support: Google officially provides support to the Gmail users through their Gmail Help Community and Help Center.